It’s all about the details! With a tapered crown with horizontal band and sweet stitch detail on the brim, our Explorer Classic Bucket hats are a style step up from the usual bucket hat! Light and cool on heads, kids will barely notice they’re wearing a hat! Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Explorer hat provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating heads. The wide brims shield eyes and faces all year round, while the woven interfacing and thin cord edge in the brim gives a little more flexibility and shape without flopping in eyes.
Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. Adjustable ties at the back of the crown allow the perfect fit to be achieved, and elasticated straps tie under chins to keep hats in place. The elastic in the ties allows stretch and comfort, and ensures the ties aren’t too tight.
Our Explorer hats coordinate beautifully with our Lounger Flap Hats for a matchy-matchy look across ages.
You can’t get more classic than a stripe – and a soft dove grey stripe at that! This go-with-everything colour and pattern suits all genders, all ages and all tastes! We’ve paired it with a pure white to get the best of both neutral worlds in one hat!
Best suited to: Independent kids on the move – perfect for outdoor adventures!
6-12 months ~ 46-50cm
1-3 years ~ 50-54cm
3-6 years ~ 54-58cm
6-13 years ~ 58-62cm
- Lightweight and comfortable for kids who fuss over hats.
- Wide brims with tapered crowns for great style.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Adjustable and elasticised ties on the crown allow the perfect fit on both sides.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements).
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Slightly flexible and shapeable brims for a more flowy feel without the flop.
- Wash & wear – gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather ‘Return to’ label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight).