Bedhead Heritage Lounger Baby Flap Hats are light on heads, making them the ideal first hat for babies as they forget they’re wearing them! The soft flap lies flat behind baby’s neck while they’re in a pram or baby carrier, and the brim is slightly upright letting them see the world. Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Lounger hat provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating little heads.
Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. Adjustable ties at the back of the crown allow the perfect fit to be achieved, and elasticated straps tie sweetly into a bow under chins to keep hats in place while little ones get accustomed to something on their heads. The elastic in the ties allows stretch and comfort, and ensures the ties aren’t too tight.
A bunch of delicate wildflowers is what this print reminds us of! The soft sky blue backdrop is filled to the brim with various flowers and small pink berries – perfect for flora fans big and small!
6-12 months ~ 46-50cm
1-3 years ~ 50-54cm
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers.
- Soft back flap sits flat under baby’s neck whilst laying in pram.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Adjustable and elasticised ties on the crown allow the perfect fit on both sides.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements).
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Anti-flop but non-rigid brims for a lightweight feel.
- Wash & wear – gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather ‘Return to’ label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight).